Our Workshops and Inspirational Talks
“My workshops and talks help participants tap their intuition to connect with their best self, their animals, and the spaces they live and work in. They are motivational, inspirational, creative, practical events for personal and business development—mind/body/spirit for the real world.” — Robyn
My work is about challenging mindset—on how we adopt an inclusive mindset that invigorates and transforms our personal, business, and creative lives.
Why? Because surrendering our role as healers, guardians, and caretakers and embracing one of equality with all life moves us from a mindset of living in fear to the expansiveness of living in love. We become our best selves: at home, at work, and in community.
I know, because I’ve lived this transformation, using the mindset and tools I’ve created to move from a life of disability and confusion to a healthy, vibrant, exciting life as an intuitive—an alchemist, a transformation specialist, who helps people tap their intuition to find purpose, meaning, and connection.
My talks and workshops, are engaging, inspiring, and fun. You can learn how to use space clearing for your home or business, hire a professional to clear space for real estate or business transactions, use your intuition, create families with animals … it’s a comprehensive list. Please explore!
Some of Our Appearances
- Using Intuition for Space Clearing. East West Bookshop, July 2012. Body Mind Spirit Expo, Portland, OR, March 2012.
- Space Cooperating: How to Create Healthy Homes and Businesses. Talk at Dena Marie’s A Taste of Health and Inspiration, Seattle, 2012. Alki Arts in Seattle, 2013. East West Bookshop in Seattle, 2012 and 2013. Vision Quest Bookstore in Everett, WA, 2013. New Renaissance Bookshop in Portland, OR, 2013.
- Intuitive Communications Workshop. East West Bookshop in Seattle, Seattle area, New Renaissance Bookshop, Portland, OR, 2010 – 2013.
- Meet Fallon, Explore Your Intuitive Partners. East West Bookshop in Seattle, 2012, and New Renaissance Bookshop, Portland, OR, 2012.
- Crystals as Art. March 2011, Seattle
- Northwest Women’s Show. Living the Human-Animal Bond. Seattle, March 2011.
- Bridging Species. Book signing and talk on living the human-animal bond. Seattle area, 2010-2011.
- Write on the Sound Writers Conference. Manuscript Evaluations and Easy Writer Fast Fun Storytelling Workshop, Edmonds WA, 2010.
- How to Write and Publish Your Book. Multiple group seminars and individual presentations, Seattle area, 2010 – 2011.
- Easy Writer Fast Fun Storytelling Method. Multiple group seminars and individual coaching seminars, Seattle area, 2009-2013.
- Storytelling Basics. Six week writing class, covers the basics of storytelling from plot to character development in lecture, shared writing, easy homework. Multiple times in the Seattle area, 2007-2013.
- Animals Our Healers. Joined six other authors with books on animals for a panel on how animals matter in our lives. East West Bookshop, November 2012.
- Planetary Connection and Our Intuitive Selves. East West Bookshop in Seattle, 2013.
- Intuitive Planetary Connection Circles. First Fridays, June, July, August, 2013. 4:30 – 6. East West Bookshop, Seattle.
- The One Gathering. Joining Jennifer Yost, Justice Bartlett, and friends for an afternoon heart chakra intensive. Seattle, June 2, 2013.
- Clearing Ourselves, Clearing Our Spaces. As one of three presentations at Women of Wisdom’s Fall program, “Flow Creatively in Time, Space, and Nature.” Seattle, Sept. 21, 2013.
I would love to chat with you about our speaking services! Please contact me!
© 2011-2013 Robyn M Fritz