Space Clearing or Space Cooperating™?
“Space Cooperating™ is space clearing that creates partnerships between people and the spaces they live and work in. It doesn’t manipulate spaces: it helps people and spaces cooperate. I talk directly with the space to be cleared, to determine its needs and wants are as I present human ones. It helps both sides create and maintain vibrant relationships or separate more easily. It’s truly love in action—and it works!” — Robyn
Many wonderful, capable, intuitive people offer space clearing. I do not.
I offer Space Cooperating.SM It’s a new way of clearing space that we pioneered at Alchemy West.
Why does this matter to you?
Because we all need an edge in our fast-paced, high-stress world. That starts with having solid ground beneath us: the comfort and support of vibrant, vital spaces to live and work in. We can create these spaces with Space Cooperating which helps mesh the needs and wants of both humans and the space itself.
Space CooperatingSM helps you establish and maintain refreshing, vibrant spaces to live, work, and create in. It helps:
- Establish or alter a relationship with a space.
- Soothe charged spaces like medical and care facilities.
- Create an inviting retail, professional, or creative space.
- Facilitate real estate buy/sell transactions.
- Support construction and design, including remodels.
- Clear electromagnetic frequencies or fix disturbed situations, like ghosts and trauma.
- Acknowledge and support transition, including life changes like illnesses or divorce to celebrations like births, adoptions, graduations, anniversaries, and birthdays.
Whenever humans undergo change, spaces undergo change. Acknowledging and working with them helps make change positive and healthy. After a Space Cooperating session:
- Homes that have been on the market for a long time sell.
- Business improves, including team work, creative direction, and sales.
- Traumas are cleared, including ‘ghosts.’
- People and spaces are invigorated, promoting comfort, creativity, and change that nurtures both.
What Space CooperatingSM Is
The difference between Space CooperatingSM and ‘space clearing’ is mindset.
Humans are used to taking charge, to assuming that life is all about us. The truth—that everything is alive and we are all equals—is an inclusive mindset that results in powerful connections that help people, and the places we live and work in, thrive. The trick is figuring out how we can get along and be great together. Cooperatively.
I pioneered the Space CooperatingSM clearing method to help people and spaces create healthy, vibrant partnerships by meshing the needs and interests of both humans and the space itself. I open a dialogue with the space and people involved, giving them the opportunity to express their needs and wants and figure out how to co-exist, if possible. Sometimes a sale or move is necessary, and my job is to ease the transition and help all parties separate, grieve, balance, heal, and seek new relationships. Each session is different, presenting its own challenges and opportunities.
Why do spaces need to be cleared?
Because everything has an energetic, or vibrational, signature, and these signatures need to be healthy and balanced. Clearing a space is the vibrational, or energetic, counterpart to vacuuming and dusting.
We notice the vibration of people or spaces: it is what we instinctively react to when we gravitate to or away from them. If you feel comfortable and refreshed at home, or upbeat and invigorated at work, that space has a clean, healthy vibration. If you feel irritable, restless, stagnant, or uneasy in a space, it needs to be vibrationally cleared—made healthy and balanced again.
Why do vibrations change?
Because everything is alive, everything has a distinct vibration, or energy, as well as emotions. Yes, not just humans, but animals, plants, and spaces have emotions, including our homes and our work spaces, furniture, clothes, and jewelry. Events and emotions cause change, and that affects vibrations. As we go about our busy days, we leave bits and pieces of those altered vibrations behind us, where they mingle with everyone else’s, including the space’s, and get stuck on us and them.
That’s why places sometimes feel ‘off.’ We get ourselves, and our spaces, healthy and balanced again by personal clearing and space clearing.
But clearing isn’t restricted to just ‘stuck’ places. Regular clearing helps places stay healthy and balanced.
Cleared Space or Cowed Space?
The problem with clearing space is most humans are stuck in a human mindset and clear space by manipulating it to force change. Yes, we can do that, but why and when are problematic, and sometimes it doesn’t work well.
Space CooperatingSM is part of the inclusive mindset. It gives the space itself a say in what happens to it, because we all need to be heard. Honestly, it operates from love—from the respect and consideration that comes from treating all life as equals.
When we don’t consider a space’s needs and wants we end up with ‘cleared’ spaces that are dense and heavy—because the space’s vibrancy has been blanketed, essentially cowed into submission, empty. Many people like these spaces because an empty, blank space is a gigantic time out for them, like a sensory deprivation tank. But these spaces aren’t vibrant. Eventually the people and their spaces won’t be working together as well as they could, and that dulls both parties.
Let me be clear: space clearing professionals don’t mean to harm a space or hinder its development. They do wonderful work because they do care and they are acting to make a difference, and that matters. We’re all better off because they’re there.
It’s just not the work that I do. If you want cowed space, hire someone else.
Come to me if you want to create a healthy, prosperous environment with Space CooperatingSM. This method works, but it’s different. You’ll find out what the space itself needs and wants, and create something different and better. Here are some examples:
- A new home was afraid of letting go of its owners, and another one refused to let go. Emotional Space Cooperating sessions helped both parties make peace with a necessary sale, and the properties quickly sold.
- Clients trying to decide between several properties learned the personalities, quirks, and underlying pros and cons of each property, which helped decision-making.
- A tiny houseboat fell in love with its new owner, and offered its floors, ceiling, and walls as a canvas for her art.
- A ‘ghost’ realized it no longer had a tie to the house it was in, and disturbing incidents ceased.
- A new owner established a good start with a new home, which lead to a happy relationship with new neighbors.
Also check out our interview on space clearing on Seattle’s KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, with Rachel Belle of “Ring My Belle” on “The Don and Ron Show.” I did a mini-space clearing with Rachel and her apartment in this brief interview.
How a Space CooperatingSM Session Works
A Space Cooperatingsession takes 2-3 hours over 3 days. Here’s what happens after you and I have discussed the situation you have with your home, business, or land and have arranged an appointment.
First, you write specific questions for the session. What are your needs and concerns? What would you like it to know? This can take some thought to focus, keeping in mind that this is often the first time spaces are actually consulted about anything. You email those questions to me on the agreed date.
- I intuitively talk with the space involved. Usually the spaces are so surprised to be asked their opinion that they take a bit to respond. We discuss your list and I begin to get feedback from your space and from my crystal partner, Fallon, and other beings who decide to participate.
- I prepare my space clearing items for the session: they include crystals, incense, bells, Fallon Lavender Salt (my unique clearing mixture), and a sense of humor.
- We conduct the space clearing session (onsite or remotely). This takes about 2 hours. Sometimes this is room by room, sometimes it is simply a discussion. Be prepared for some surprises!
- During the clearing we discuss with you the space’s issues, concerns, and needs. Both sides discuss solutions and work to an agreement.
- We proceed to clear the space using alchemical energy and discuss and resolve other issues as they appear.
- Afterwards, we close the clearing and thank all participants.
- I leave a line of communication with the space open for 24 hours, to get any feedback from it or you. I follow-up with a brief written or verbal report to you.
I recommend maintenance clearings, either monthly or quarterly, for busy households or businesses, especially businesses. I would be happy to discuss this with you.
How to Order a Session: Plus FREE Strategy Session
I believe this form of space clearing— Space Cooperating—is what our ancestors did when they first developed systems that we know today by such terms as feng shui, shamanism, and space clearing. The key is that it starts with choosing an inclusive mindset that accepts every being as an equal.
What mindset will you choose? I would love to talk with you about how my work can help you. Contact me for a complimentary 15-minute strategy session to see how I can tailor a package for you.
Fees: Fees depend on the size of the space. Generally fees start at $300 for a first session (2 hours). Larger spaces or complex situations may require more time, and will be billed at an hourly rate. Maintenance packages are separate. A travel fee of $25 in the Seattle area applies if I will be onsite.
So, ready for a Space CooperatingSM session with your business, home, and land area? Contact me.
© 2013 Robyn M Fritz