Who You Are, How We Help
Who You Are: Becoming Your Best Self
You are a heart-centered, spiritually conscious individual who is practical, smart, and an independent thinker. You yearn to find your unique calling and make a difference in the world, and are ready to combine hard work, a sense of purpose, creativity, and good humor to get there.
You want—and need—an edge to get ahead and be comfortable at home and work, and know that involves space clearing for the spaces you live and work in, from clearing and blessing a new or existing home or one for sale to blessing a business.
You may have lost loved ones, and want to connect with them through mediumship and a psychic medium to express your feelings and to know how they are and what they have to say to you.
You may also have companion animals, and want to know how to use animal communication and the services of an animal communicator or pet psychic to deepen the human-animal bond.
You know you’re intuitive, but you need to learn how to develop and use your intuition in your everyday life through intuitive classes and mentoring and through an intuitive reading.
You would like to learn how to use energy healing techniques to support your life and to create strong energetic boundaries.
You are a writer who wants expert creative coaching through developmental book editing and production.
Who We Are
I would love to help you. My name is Robyn Fritz and my company is Alchemy West. I am a Seattle intuitive, psychic medium, space clearing expert, animal communicator, intuitive teacher, and crystal energy healer. My partner is Fallon, the Citrine Lemurian Quartz, an ancient power crystal (and the only one out there that I know about).
Our intuitive services can help you connect to:
- Your intuitive self and guidance with an intuitive reading that offers objective intuitive insight and soul-level coaching on personal, business, and creative issues: Mindset Alchemy and Intuitive Readings
- Your intuitive skills with private mentoring and group workshops: Workshops and Mentoring
- The spaces you live and work in, to help them become clear, vibrant, and healthy. Our pioneering Space Clearing modality, Space Cooperating™, talks directly to your spaces to mesh your needs and wants with theirs, including real estate buy/sell, remodeling, construction, retail/corporate/wellness, homes, and land. Home and business blessings are part of our space clearing practice.
- Your animals (living and deceased), including lost animals, emergency issues with an animal communicator’s, or pet psychic’s, insight for your veterinarian, behavior, companionship, family harmony, and fun conversations: Animal Communication
- Deceased family, friends, and animals, with direct conversations through my services as a psychic medium, and facilitated by my deceased father, Ray, and attending spirit guides: Mediumship
- Your home and business, from discussing your issues and concerns and getting their insight: Intuitive Readings
- Your energetic self: Alchemical Energy healing with crystals and the ancient DNA of the universe
- Your creative projects: Creative Coaching to support book and artistic projects
Choose our services if you want to:
- Tap and use your intuition to become your best self.
- Develop simple, effective action plans to claim your unique life path.
- Achieve breakthroughs with practical, neutral intuitive insight.
- Connect with spiritual guides and mentors.
- Communicate with your animals.
- Connect with deceased family, friends, and animals.
- Live and work in spaces that have been cleared and blessed with space clearing.
- Discover the intuitive insights your home or business can offer you.
- Have clear, healthy spaces to buy, sell, renovate, or manage, including rental, corporate, retail, medical/wellness.
- Explore alchemical energy and crystal energy healing.
- Explore our workshops and inspirational speaking services on cultivating strong energetic boundaries, intuition, mediumship, thought leadership on planetary connection, and deepening the human-animal bond through animal communication.
- Develop a book project that is expertly edited, designed, and produced.
What Alchemy Means to You
Alchemy West was born to help people learn to intuitively help themselves. We facilitate practical and inspiring transformative change in our busy modern culture by teaching people how to use their intuitive skills.
Intuition is beyond spirituality: it is part of who we are in our busy daily lives. It is an essential ‘missing link’ in achieving comfortable, prosperous lives because it clues us in to what is going on inside and outside, from our feelings to relationships and choices. Learning to use it helps us become our best selves at home, at work, and in community.
Alchemy is the process of transforming, or changing, something ordinary into something extraordinary. It is what happens when you claim your personal power to create a coherent, satisfying journey that informs your personal, business, and creative lives, bringing you comfort and inspiration as it attracts prosperity.
Alchemical transformation is change at the deepest, most intense, body, mind, and spirit levels. I know. I am an alchemist, and alchemy changed my life.
How? I chose the power of love. The mindset of connection, love invigorates our personal, business, and creative lives and the spaces we live and work in. This is love at its most powerful: tough, practical, no-nonsense, inspiring, energizing. It is as essential for finding our personal path as it is for making tough business choices—because it enhances clarity.
Saying “yes” to the power of love is hard, because we hear “no” everywhere, from our own self-doubt to “the world is in crisis, the times are tough.”
It’s not true. You are powerful, and the world is in opportunity.
We can help you claim your power with the magic of alchemical transformation that comes from balance and clarity.
- Balance: When you are grounded and centered, you can find the unique “you” in the world.
- Clarity: The “ah-ha” of insight allows your wise, practical, intuitive self to inform your choice.
- Transformation: Balance and clarity create true alchemy—love, the magic of a satisfying, fulfilling life and career.
Contact us now for a session or workshop. Claim your alchemical change. Because you matter. It matters. And it works.
What I Know: How I Found My Life
Living love changes your life. I know: it changed mine. I know what life was like before I learned to love, and I’m never going back there again. It took me a long time to learn love: my life now is about helping others find it faster and easier than I did.
I wasn’t always an alchemist, or, as I sometimes joke, an MBA with a crystal ball. Sure, I’m open-minded and curious, but I’m also an analytical skeptic who cringes at the woo-wooey. Then tragedy changed my life, and love reclaimed it.
I’ve been handicapped for more than 25 years. For 15 years I was too ill to work. I lost my health, career, financial security, and self-confidence. Instead of giving up, I chose to create a life of meaning and purpose—as long as it was fun. That’s how I adopted a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy in 1998 who called herself Murphy Brown. Yes, she was freaky smart, and we shared serious, debilitating illnesses. When she saved us from the 6.8 Seattle earthquake on Feb. 28, 2001—minutes before it hit—I realized the world was more complex than I ever suspected. I fell in love with the possibilities. That was my transformative opportunity, and I claimed it.
On that day I became a professional intuitive. More important, as Murphy and I journeyed to wellness, I learned to love. In 2009 I found my crystal partner, Fallon, proving that even a skeptical MBA can figure it out, find her calling, discover the power of love and choice, and claim it. As Fallon and I learned to work together, I knew we had that to continue to grow and step into our work, no matter what.
I am an alchemist, by talent and by hard work. I am an MBA who’s business partner is a crystal ball.
My journey to love was a long hard one. I know the shortcuts. That’s what we do, help people choose love faster than I did.
Love is tough, no-nonsense, inspiring, energizing. Come explore it with us.
And please check out YouTube videos on our work at our videos page.
Why We’re Out There with Our Work
I am a Seattle intuitive working with Fallon, the Citrine Lemurian Quartz.
Our mindset comes down to thinking one thought:
- each of us holds the fate of the world in our choice. Each one of us, regardless of form.
Doesn’t that change everything?
At Alchemy West we challenge mindset by tweaking paradigms with thought leadership to create a healthy, balanced planet. We’re living what we think—from our lives with animals to our business and community relationships, to, yes, going out in the world as Robyn and Fallon, the human-crystal partnership.
We’re exploring what we all need to do to change ourselves and how we think about the world. That’s good, right? Because status quo isn’t working.
The Human Paradigm: The Old Way
Right now most people live in a human paradigm—a worldview that is all about us. Ego limits us, sticking us in old patterns that limit our personal and professional growth. And the planet’s with us. Ready to take another look?
The Earth Paradigm: The New (Old) Way
The rest of the planet lives in an earth paradigm, a worldview that’s all about life, because everything is alive, from buttercups to bison, cars to cottages, volcanoes to hurricanes. Everything we see and much we don’t, including our conscious, evolving planet.
All life, whatever its physical form, is equal to us. It has a separate and distinct soul and personality, consciousness, rights, responsibility, and free choice to do its work. Together, all life collaboratively builds a healthy world.
The problem is we humans are wrapped up in our own mindset. We’ve forgotten the world’s richness and diversity, so we, and the rest of the planet with us, simply don’t function as well as we could. All life misses out, because all life needs to work together.
The human paradigm insists that when we observe an atom or a drop of water it’s our human consciousness that causes the atom to move and the water’s crystalline structure to change.
The earth paradigm suggests that the atom and the water, perhaps thrilled (or relieved) to have finally caught our attention, are simply waving hello.
Tweaking the paradigms changes everything, doesn’t it? In one paradigm humans are the apex of civilization, in the other we’re slow on the uptake. The difference between “Ah-ha!” and “Ouch” is mindset.
We’ve been living in “Ouch” for eons.
It’s time to live in “Ah-ha!” It’s time to live the difference.
A loving, healthy, evolving community is known by its authenticity: its open-mindedness, equality, responsibility, and insistence on love, justice, and integrity. How do we behave in a world where every being has rights and responsibilities equal to ours? What does it take to do it right? What do we, and the rest of life, have to say to each other?
Accepting the earth paradigm creates a conceptual revolution that can, and will, transform community. It takes maverick, cross-disciplinary, analytical, intuitive work that is sassy, smart, intellectual, innovative, practical, philosophical, mystical, compassionate, respectful, honest, and fun. Even a little bit science-y.
It’s a messy, wonderful world evolving in a fascinating time that requires clear-minded, free-thinking, loving collaboration across disciplines and beyond stereotypes. All our work is of equal value, whatever it is, from carpenters to hair stylists, scientists to farmers, artists to politicians.
We each contribute to our collective journey with our unique talents. By finding our personal balance, which leads to clarity of thought and action, and ends in transformation.
That’s what we’re doing at Alchemy West. Helping you create your magic as we explore a new way of thinking and being in the world. Together.
Won’t you join us? Email or phone Robyn for your appointment.
Your magic is waiting.
Check Out Our Magazine! Bridging the Paradigms
At Bridging the Paradigms we feature true stories about living in harmony (and humor) with all life. We explore our intuitive lives, the human-animal bond, earth changes, evolving communities, and working with Fallon, the Citrine Lemurian Quartz. How? With intuition, metaphysics, science, smarts, humor, heart, common sense, and attitude. What else would an MBA with a crystal ball do? Come share your thoughts, your transformative journey, with us.
© 2013 – 2014 Robyn M Fritz